Sixity Front + Rear Ceramic Brake Pads 2004 VOR 530 EN-E
You are purchasing the new Ceramic Brake Pad Kit shown.
Vehicle: 2004 VOR 530 EN-EBraking Product: Ceramic Brake Pad KitBrake Part Placement: Front & Rear Wheels
The Sixity Motorcycle Ceramic Brake Pads are proven to deliver steadfast braking performance and control in versatile driving conditions. Designed to reduce high-temperature brake fade, the Sixity Motorcycle Ceramic Composite Brake Pads feature both exceptional stopping power and minimized rotor wear.
Sixity Ceramic Brake Pads deliver an exceptional (and quiet) braking performance and are the best brake pads for a wide range of driving conditions, providing an ideal combination of high stopping power with ultra-low rotor wear. The ceramic composite braking material unleashes excellent stopping power even on cold mornings (right out of the driveway) and in hot conditions (after miles of all-out mountain highway). The ceramic composite material is formed using high-strength ceramic fibers and non-ferrous metal filaments bonded at extremely high pressure and temperature. The durable, heat-resistant ceramic fibers and polymeric binders reduce thermal-pad decomposition and out-gassing that contribute to high-temperature brake fade. Moreover, the non-ferrous metal filament matrix has a high thermal mass and ideal thermal conductivity to quickly conduct energy away from the pad-rotor interface for fast thermal recovery. While finding the right brake pads for your bike can take time, replacing brake pads and rotors is a maintenance necessity, especially if your ride is already exhibiting symptoms of failing brakes including brake fade (reduction of braking force at high operating temperatures), grinding, dragging, skipping, or non-responsiveness. Whether you need rear brake pads or front brake pads, consider Sixity Powersports for your next brake pad replacement.
- ELIMINATE BRAKE GRIND AND PAD SQUEAL: equipped with an extremely quiet, vibration-damping braking composite, these ceramic brake pads reduce brake noise
- GAIN HASSLE-FREE STOPPING POWER: while sintered brakes may require more frequent rotor replacement, ceramic brake pads deliver both smooth braking and minimal rotor wear. Plus, ceramic brake pads enable cold-morning starts with no warm-up required (unlike carbon/graphite or hard-sintered full-race pads)
- CHOOSE LONG PAD LIFE: the durable high-strength ceramic-fiber structures extend pad life and help the ceramic brake pads last longer than organic or organic/Kevlar pads
- PAIR WITH CHROME-PLATED WHEELS: the low-dusting formula is non-ferrous (containing no iron compounds) which helps to minimize discoloration of matte or polished wheels
- MINIMIZE BRAKE FADE: the non-ferrous metal filaments offer the ideal thermal conductivity to quickly conduct heat away from the pad-rotor interface for faster thermal recovery and reduced brake fade and rotor wear
|Part Type||Ceramic Brake Pad Kit|
|Part Sku List||1016201810 1016202080|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||Sixity|
|Part Interchange Number||FA181 FA208|
|Part Placement||Front & Rear Wheels|
|Vehicle Model||530 EN-E|
|Vehicle Engine||525cc (32ci)|