Sixity 2010 Arctic Cat 1000 Thundercat 4X4 Front Left XT ATV Axle - FIS
You are purchasing new, complete, and fully assembled ATV axles, including both inboard and outboard CV/universal joints, as shown.
Vehicle: 2010 Arctic Cat 1000 Thundercat 4X4Submodel: FISNotes: Excluding XTZ1000 ProwlerAxle Location: Front Left
The Sixity XT Series OE-replacement ATV/UTV axles are proven to deliver outstanding performance for all types of trail and off-roading quads and 4-wheelers. Designed for durability through challenging terrain, Sixity XT CV axles outperform OEM axles in both quality and price.
The Sixity XT Axle is a versatile Constant Velocity axle (also known as a CV axle shaft or CV joint axle shaft) that can handle a broad range of ATV and UTV trail terrain. The durable Sixity XT Axle, offered at a fraction of the cost of OEM axles, withstands terrain oscillation and harshness while ensuring riding agility. When it comes to 4-wheelers or side-by-sides, axles are one of the most important components, and depending on the rider, terrain, engine, and vehicle, they, like any other part, can fail. Before failure, there are signs and symptoms of a worn and damaged axle or CV joint to watch for including loud clicking noises when making a turn, a clunking sound when accelerating or decelerating, humming or growling noises, or a shudder or vibration when you accelerate. If this sounds all too familiar, it might be time to for an axle replacement. Whether looking for a rear or front CV axle, rely on Sixity and our years of powersports expertise, along with our incredible selection, to help you find the exact axle for your particular ATV/UTV vehicle application.
- RIDE TROUBLE-FREE: the Sixity XT features a robust steel shaft and flexible neoprene boots that maximize durability while high-temperature and high-load-bearing moly grease extends the life of the CV joint
- TRUST IN OEM QUALITY: manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 Quality Standards, the precise OEM dimensional specifications ensure vehicle fitment and product reliability
- CHOOSE SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: the Sixity XT Axle was designed for all levels of ATV riders. Its high-quality components include precision-ground internal bearing surfaces that provide reliable performance
- TAP INTO THE POWER OF DURABLE DESIGNS: from the puncture-resistant neoprene boots that outperform thermoplastic boots in flexibility and environmental protection to the exceptional steel, Sixity XT axles showcase durable and agile construction
- INSTALL EASILY: Sixity XT Axles arrive fully assembled including inboard and outboard universal CV joints for quick installation
|Part Type||XT Series Axle|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||Sixity|
|Part Interchange Number||0502-813 1502-345|
|Part Placement||Front Left|
|Vehicle Type||ATV / UTV|
|Vehicle Make||Arctic Cat|
|Vehicle Model||Thundercat 1000|
|Vehicle Submodel||FIS 4X4|