Sixity Rear Rotor 2014 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 50th Ann. Edition RZL4
You are purchasing the new Brake Rotor Kit shown.
Vehicle: 2014 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 50th Ann. Edition RZL4Braking Product: Brake Rotor KitBrake Part Placement: Rear Wheels
The Sixity Motorcycle Brake Rotors provide steadfast stopping power in various driving conditions. Engineered with a slotted design to improve rotor cooling and braking performance, the Sixity Motorcycle Brake Rotors have been carefully tested to deliver long-lasting quality.
These premium Sixity Brake Rotors, also known as brake discs or wheel rotors, are made from corrosion-resistant JFE 410-DB stainless steel and deliver uncompromising quality, extreme riding performance, and the ultimate in style and appearance. Heat-treated and RF-induction hardened, the Sixity Brake Rotors are designed to withstand repeated high-temperature braking cycles. When it comes to riding safety, regular replacement of brakes and rotors is a critical maintenance requirement, and depending on the type of rotor style and riding conditions, rotors can become bent or worn just like any part. With this in mind, if your bike exhibits signs or symptoms of a worn brake rotor including high-pitched squealing or grinding sounds, unusual vibrations when the brakes are applied, or scores on the rotor itself, consider Sixity Powersports for your next front brake rotor or rear brake rotor replacement.
- RELY ON PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: the CNC-laser-cut and slotted design improves rotor cooling and significantly reduces weight for improved acceleration, braking, and high-speed steering performance
- ENSURE ROTOR COOLING: the machine-balanced, double-sided, diamond-ground surface provides the precise alignment to maintain original spacing for better rotor cooling and easy installation
- PROTECT YOU AND YOUR BIKE: the slotted design facilitates additional heat dispersal and cooler brake operation to minimize high-heat brake fade
- TRUST IN TROUBLE-FREE PERFORMANCE: these Sixity Brake Rotors, hardened via RF-induction and rated HRC-38 on the Rockwell hardness scale, strike the perfect balance between rotor durability and friction capability
- INSTALL EASILY: compatible with organic, semi-metallic, sintered metal, and ceramic pads, the Sixity Brake Rotors are made to OEM dimensions for proper fit and quick installation
|Part Type||Brake Rotor Kit|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||Sixity|
|Part Interchange Number||MD3099|
|Part Placement||Rear Wheels|
|Vehicle Model||GSX1300R Hayabusa 50th Ann. Edition|
|Vehicle Engine||1340cc (81ci)|