Dayco XTX5024 Drive Belt 417-300-197 417-300-288 140-4352U3 XS803 43X4320
You are purchasing the new Dayco XTX5024 Drive Belt shown.
The Dayco Extreme Torque (XTX) Drive Belt has been extensively race tested to give extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response, and durability for the ride of a lifetime every time. Whether for an ATV or UTV, the Dayco XTX Drive Belt delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders.
Dayco XTX5024 Drive Belt
The Dayco XTX Drive Belt offers faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds, a quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration, and greater secondary acceleration at high RPM. Designed for machines powered by 800cc and above engines, the Dayco XTX Drive Belt delivers proven reliability at 12,000 RPM and beyond. The Dayco XTX Drive Belt, also known as a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) belt, features specially-formulated, high-temperature polychloroprene with the highest level of aramid fiber reinforcement available to deliver an unmatched performance for the most aggressive riders. While drive belts are built for durability, over time, they can become worn by excessive heat or interference with other CVT system components. If your current drive belt is showing symptoms of a bad or failing CVT belt including slipping, cracks or missing cogs, and deterioration of the belt material, consider Dayco for your next extreme drive belt replacement. Dayco recommends replacing your drive belt every 1 to 3 years depending on your riding usage and every 2 to 3 races if you are a competitive rider.
- GO EXTREME: engineered for 800cc engines and above, the Dayco XTX Extreme Drive Belt is designed with deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and the longest belt life while delivering increased horsepower capacity
- DOMINATE THE RACES: tested and proven under extreme off-road and professional race conditions, the XTX Drive Belt outperforms the competition with engine speeds exceeding 12,000 RPM and offers better performance during deceleration with more responsive engine braking
- UNLEASH THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF TORQUE: designed and manufactured to exacting specifications, the specially formulated and engineered fiber-loaded polychloroprene and extreme-strength aramid (the material used in ballistic body armor fabric) reduces slippage during the highest levels of torque
- OUTLAST THE REST: XTX Drive Belts run cooler than leading competitors leading to a longer service life
- INSTALL EASILY: direct OEM belt replacement means zero variator-spring, clutch-spring, or flyweight adjustment required at installation
|Part Type||XTX Drive Belt|
|GTIN / UPC||N/A|
|Part Interchange Manufacturer||N/A|
|Part Interchange Number||N/A|
|Vehicle Type||ATV / UTV, Snowmobile|