Sixity Motorcycle Brake Pads and Brake Rotors
We offer three types of brake pads in addition to brake rotors for your motorcycle. All brake pads ship for free on Sixity.com. Select your vehicle to get started - you'll find a wide range of motorcycle brake pad options for Ducati, Gas Gas, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha, and many more.
- Ceramic Composite Motorcycle Brake Pads: Exceptional performance and operating control over all driving conditions.
- Semi-Metallic Organic Motorcycle Brake Pads: Perfect for everyday use where extremely smooth braking is required.
- Sintered Bronze Motorcycle Brake Pads: High performance braking for the most demanding applications.
- Motorcycle Brake Rotors | Motorcycle Brake Rotors + Pads: Uncompromising quality and style, Sixity Rotors are designed for a perfect OEM replacement fit.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see more details on each type of motorcycle brake pad, or visit our brake pad selection guide.
The choice of brake pad type depends on vehicle type, riding conditions, and riding style. Here is a summary of the main pad material types, and some information to help you make your decision.Ceramic Composite Brake Pads
- Extremely quiet vibration damping ceramic composite virtually eliminates brake "grind" noise and pad "squeal."
- Excellent cold morning braking performance. No warm-up required as with sintered pads.
- Smooth progressive and controlled braking with exceptional lever response.
- Fast thermal recovery between high-energy stops with minimal high-temperature brake fade.
- Increased rotor life. Bonded ductile metal filament structure dramatically reduces rotor wear.
- Excellent for hard riding. Exceptional full hard-stop braking performance with smooth, progressive lever response.
- Superior stopping power compared to carbon organic, Kevlar organic, or semi-metallic organic pads.
- Longer pad life than organic, ceramic, or semi-metallic pads. Impervious to softening in wet conditions.
- HH full-metallic sintered friction material provides a high base coefficient of friction with little or no brake.
- Low-dusting formula contains no ferrous (iron) compounds to minimize discoloration of matte/polished wheels.
- Perfect for street or touring motorcycles where exceptionally smooth, controlled braking is desired.
- Great for bikes with polished or chrome-plated rotors where minimal rotor wear is important.
- Excellent for dirt-bike and off-road ATV/UTV applications where frequent pad changes are necessary.
- Kevlar aramid-fibers and fine metallic particles increase pad life and braking power over full organic pads.
Want more info on brake pad types? Visit our brake pad selection guide.Looking for brake pad removal or installation instructions? Visit our "how-to" page for brake pads.